Home | About Us | Awards
Your Gateway to the Future of Healthcare
Striving to always be the best in customizing, coordinating, and delivering quality telehealth solutions is what we are all about. We are honored that others see this in us as well. We invite you to take a moment and read about the awards our company and team have won.
Missourian Award for Telehealth
Taking Missouri’s telehealth program where no other Missouri company has gone.
NAHC Financial Managers Conference
2011 San Diego CA – The National Association for Home Care & Hospice’s Financial Managers Conference, Karen Thomas represented telehealth in a panel of experts.
Proclamation from Missouri Governor Matt Blunt
In November, 2006, Karen Thomas, Oxford President, received a proclamation from Governor Matt Blunt recognizing her Outstanding Contributions to the Community. Oxford’s innovative use of technology provides increased access to care and has helped lower healthcare costs for Missouri citizens.
- Commendation from Governor Matt Blunt 2007
- Governor’s Proclamation 2006/2007
- Missouri Senate Resolution 2006/2007
- Missouri House Resolution 2006/2007
Karen Thomas Represents Advanced Telehealth Nationwide
- Home Care Technology Association Board Member
- Private Duty Home Care Association Board Member
- National Association of Home Care speaker
- Board/Executive Board Member and Chair of the technology committee
- Decision Health webinars speaker
- Remington Report speaker and contributing author
- HealthCare Unbound Meetings on HealthCare Technology
- Highlighted in Caring Magazine
Home Telehealth: Connecting Care Within the Community
Missouri Medicaid Telemonitoring Program
In 2004, working with limited funds, ATHS (OxfordHealthCare) partnered with the state of Missouri to reduce healthcare costs. Using technology, the continuing program is able to reduce hospitalizations, ER visits and unscheduled physician visits by more than 50% and provide individuals with chronic conditions a better quality of life.