Home | About Us | Management
Your Gateway to the Future of Healthcare
Karen R. Thomas – President
Karen R. Thomas is the President of Advanced TeleHealth Solutions. In 2004, she developed and secured funding for the first Medicaid-covered telemonitoring program within the Disease Management Department for the State of Missouri. Seeing the need that various industries had for cost-saving solutions that could provide improved health outcomes for patients, she began Advanced TeleHealth Solutions in 2011.
Ms. Thomas is a nationally renowned speaker, using her expertise in telehealth monitoring to educate hospitals, home health agencies, and other companies and organizations about the benefits of telemedicine solutions. The following are just a sample of Ms. Thomas’s other accomplishments within the healthcare industry:
- She is a speaker for Missouri State University’s Health Care Administration Masters program regarding “The Capabilities of Home Health and Its Future”
- She is a contributing author to “Home Telehealth: Connecting Care Within the Community” published by Royal Society of Medicine Press Ltd.
- She is a speaker for numerous webinars and conferences providing education as to the benefits of home telemonitoring: generating enhanced clinical outcomes, patient engagement and coordination of care.
- She co-hosted a long-running radio show to educate the public on the availability, accessibility and desirability of home health and telemonitoring.
- She is a board member of the National Association for Home Care, Private Duty Home Care Association, member of the American Telemedicine Association and an Ex Officio member of the advisory board of HealthCare Technology Association of America.
For more information regarding Ms. Thomas’s experience and qualifications, please view her LinkedIn profile.
Cheryl L. Fitch – Vice President
Cheryl Fitch is Vice President of Advanced TeleHealth Solutions. Cheryl joined Advanced TeleHealth Solutions’ sister company Oxford HealthCare in 1996 to raise recognition of the value of home care. She directs market awareness and new service development for both companies. In 2003, Cheryl was successful in working with the state of Missouri, Department of Social Services, Division of Medical Services, the Missouri Hospital Association and legislators in the Missouri House and Senate to receive funding to establish a statewide monitoring program for Medicaid eligible individuals. Still in existence today, the program has reduced thousands of readmissions to hospitals and ER visits and has saved the state of Missouri Medicaid dollars.
Cheryl is also:
- President of the Missouri Council for In-Home Services
- Vice President of the Missouri Alliance for Home Care
- Advisory Board Member of the Southwest Missouri Office on Aging
- A member of the National Association of Home Care
- A member of the American Telemedicine Association
- And has served on the Regulatory Affairs Subcommittee
For more information regarding Ms. Fitch’s experience and qualifications, please view her LinkedIn profile.
Bryan Finke, M.D. – Medical Director, Telehealth
Bryan Finke, MD, FACEP, is Medical Director of Telehealth of Advanced TeleHealth Solutions. Dr. Finke, who is residency trained in both emergency medicine and internal medicine, brings to the position extensive expertise in population health management in both the primary and acute care settings.
Dr. Finke graduated from the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, where he matriculated through an accelerated combined Bachelor/MD program based on a six-year curriculum. He then completed his residency in 2001 at the University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System in Chicago. Dr. Finke is a fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians, a member of the Missouri State Medical Society, and counselor of the Greene County (MO) Medical Society.
For more information regarding Dr. Finke’s experience and qualifications, please view his LinkedIn profile.
Lori Graham – Sales Executive
A main focus of Lori’s work for Advanced TeleHealth is business development, and with 20 years of experience working closely with healthcare professionals, Lori is skilled at finding solutions to everyday needs and building and maintaining strong partnerships.
Lori came to Advanced TeleHealth Solutions with an extensive background in the insurance and HMO arena, where she provided education on best practices and benefits. More recently, Lori represented a large home healthcare provider, assisting them in finding technology-based solutions for physicians groups and hospital systems in order to both save money and provide quality care for clients.
Lori’s extensive knowledge of both telehealth and insurance make her an instrumental part of the Advanced TeleHealth Solutions team as we work to meet the needs of the clinical and private sectors and find optimum solutions for care delivery.
For more information regarding Ms. Graham’s experience and qualifications, please view her LinkedIn profile.
Marilyn Thimesch – Expert Home Health Consultant
Marilyn Thimesch is Oxford HealthCare’s Expert Home Health Consultant. Marilyn graduated from Burge School of Nursing in 1983 and began working at Cox Health as a nurse in the Coronary Care Unit until joining Oxford Health Care in 1990.
Marilyn has played a significant role in the development and supervision of several programs at Oxford HealthCare including the Cardiac Specialty Care Program. She has also been instrumental in the development of several satellite offices for Oxford. She has assisted in writing and developing many programs including Metabolic Syndrome and Heart Failure.
Learn more about the Advanced Telehealth Solutions team and how they can provide quality, cost-saving telemedicine solutions to your business.