Home | Industries | Hospitals
By partnering with Advanced TeleHealth Solutions, hospitals will see a decrease in readmissions and an increase in patient satisfaction, improving a hospital’s reputation and attracting a larger patient population while simultaneously reducing costs by:
- Extending care services from hospital to home, and keeping the patient loyal to the hospital
- Reducing readmissions for severe disease categories that can be monitored and stabilized at home
- Improving timely and accurate patient information
- Increasing patient education, accountability and self-care
- Reducing ER visits through effective monitoring
- Assistance in managing diseases such as COPD, hypertension, CHF, diabetes and more
Hospitals across the country are trying to find solutions to keep care affordable and increase patient satisfaction—we can help. According to the CDC and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, “The heavy inpatient focus of hospitals is not cost-effective for the management of chronic disease; from a hospital perspective, chronic disease is too often managed as a series of admissions for acute exacerbations. Data for diseases such as asthma and congestive heart failure clearly indicate that cost savings and quality improvements come from what happens over the long term outside of hospitals to prevent acute episodes from occurring.”
Patient follow-up through a call program showed a promising reduction in patient rehospitializations and emergency room admissions. This conclusion is from a study initiated by Cox Health Systems using Advanced TeleHealth Solutions. Download the white paper now.
Find out today how we help hospitals achieve a better bottom line, reduce emergency room visits, and provide better extended care with our customized ehealth program.