Home | Industries | Insurance
The American Diabetes Association reports the average yearly total costs for a person with diabetes who developed complications were $20,700 – almost three times the average cost of $7,800 for patients without complications.
The results are clear. Insurance companies implementing telehealth programs are able to significantly reduce costs while helping to promote quality improvement and patient knowledge. Our full-circle, preventative healthcare solution enables a provider or health plan to easily apply a customized program designed to:
- Monitor chronic conditions to prevent hospitalization and emergency room visits
- Encourage self-management which leads to better health
- Educate and inform employees with long-term illnesses such as diabetes, heart conditions, etc.
- Monitor, encourage, and support compliance with rehab, wellness, and discharge plans
- Reduce employee out-of-pocket expenses through better awareness, early detection and early intervention
- Provide overall healthcare cost reduction for providers
By partnering with Advanced TeleHealth Solutions, insurance companies can experience a direct reduction in costs and improved performance by:
- Maintaining patients/clients outside of the hospital, thus reducing risks from exposure associated with institutional settings
- Maintaining control over patients/clients while Advanced TeleHealth Solutions monitors and delivers results
- Reducing expenditure of insuring clients by healthcare cost reduction
- Competitive positioning in the marketplace
View our results on readmissions and healthcare cost reduction. Find out more about how we use telehealth solutions to provide preventative healthcare for your insurance company.